June 15, 2015

When do I need a Pleasure Craft Operator Card?

ALL operators of powered watercraft used for recreational purposes require a Pleasure Craft Operator Card* as of September 15, 2009.
There are no exemptions for age, size of boat or engine size.
Powered watercraft means any recreational boat, personal watercraft, sailing vessel, or other type of craft fitted with any size motor – including electric trolling motors.
*or proof of competency


START NOW #Categories: FAQ Canada

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *